The Supervisor of Elections, with a full-time staff of twenty-six employees, is responsible for:
- Register voters and maintain voter registration records
- Issue Voter Information Cards
- Provide current and historical voter registration statistics
VOTER EDUCATION AND OUTREACH
- Conduct voter registration drives
- Conduct educational programs for organizations and all public schools
We welcome the opportunity to speak to your group, demonstrate the equipment and address any special concerns you may have. To schedule a demonstration, please contact Tina at 1-800-851-8754.
Please give us any comments or suggestions you have concerning our website. Your thoughts are important to us.